Saptrishi’s Angel Tuch Baby Nappy Rash Cream is made from herbal extracts like Aloe Vera, Almond Oil, Olive Oil and Haldi to treat any kind of rashes that may appear on a baby’s skin. It has no side-effects and is widely in use across India.
What Causes Rashes on Baby’s Skin
- Skin wetness is a common denominator for all kinds of rashes. Prolonged wetness due to urine or sweat increases raises the pH of skin. It is more pronounced on inner thighs, could be under the elastic as well as on the back of thighs.
- When infants are wearing a diaper for a longer period or overnight, their tender skin is wet with urine and worsens when combined with stool enzymes.
- Sweating and friction of skin.
What Angel Tuch Nappy Rash Cream Does
We suggest our Angel Tuch Nappy Rash Cream to treat any kind of rashes as it does not contain any chemical which can harm your baby’s skin. It has no side effects and acts gently on your baby’s skin. It also offers relief in no time and is quality tested for being safe for baby skin.
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin A, B and E, which are great for skin health. It soothens skin irritation and skin inflammation, relieves from irritated skin, nourishes skin, making it softer and smoother.
- Olive Oil is the gentlemost oil for a baby’s skin
- Aloe Vera, known for its many healing properties, is rich in enzymes, polysaccharides and nutrients which exhibit antibacterial and antifungal action.
- Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for centuries, and it is regarded as one of nature's most powerful healers. It also helps to retain the skin's elasticity, making it supple. Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties
Directions for Use
Baby Nappy Rash Cream should be used immediately on first appearance of a rash on the skin. Wash the nappy area with water, pat dry and apply nappy rash cream on the rashes. Keep the affected area open for few minutes and then it may be covered with cotton nappy.